Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Wildgranix is a highly effective repellent granulate for the reduction of damage caused by wild boar, red and roe deer as well as hares and rabbits.
Due to very precisely mixed ingredients, different odours are released depending on the weather, temperature and humidity. This prevents animals getting used to the smell and prolongs protection over weeks.
Composed of only natural material, Wildgranix is fully bio-degradable. The carrier material also acts as a mineral lime fertiliser with important trace elements once degraded.
Wildgranix can be spread either over an area or in a 1.5-2 m band around the area to be protected. Wildgranix can be applied by hand or by means of conventional spreading machines. Requirements: approx. 2-3 kg / 100 m².
The area should be re-treated after approximately 3-5 weeks.
Wildgranix is used as a game inhibitor in the following areas:
- The granulate can be spread over large areas on agricultural fields. Similar effect can be achieved by scattering a 1 - 2 m wide strip along the field edge.
- In forestry for the reduction of wild game damage to natural rejuvenation and reforestation.
- On golf courses and sports facilities
- In urban areas, public parks, cemeteries, private gardens
- On green strips near roads in order to reduce animal accidents and casualties
Wildgranix consists of natural ingredients and does not interfere with or kill any microorganisms in the soil. Wildgranix can also be used in water protection areas and organic farming. Store Wildgranix in cool, dry but frost-free locations. After opening the bag, use within a short time.
Active ingredient Geraniol: 0.024 mg / g, Reg. N-57418.
Packing unit: 20 kg net (PE bag)
21 Available sizes: Rot
21 Available sizes: Oliv