The powerful Stihl MSA 200 C-B Cordless Chainsaw is characterised by its PM3 saw chain, which contributes to its high cutting performance. Cutting thick branches and thinner trunks is no problem. The ergonomic, soft grip handle, combined with e low weight of 3.3 kg, make your sawing work easier. The EC motor is emission-free and makes the Stihl MSA 200 C-B ideal for working in noise-sensitive areas as well as indoors.
The Stihl MSA 200 C-B is equipped with two handles to guarantee safe handling. The front handle is ergonomically shaped and enables a sure grip. The rear operating handle is low-vibration and non-slip thanks to its black soft-grip component. The shift lever can be easily released via the locking button on the side. Two-handed operation allows the Stihl MSA 200 C-B to be guided precisely and firmly in all positions. In addition, the weight is optimally balanced.
Both the transparent oil tank and the practical Stihl quick chain tensioning system are easy to operate without additional tools. You can check the oil level quickly and conveniently and top up as necessary. Tensioning the chain is also very easy. After loosening the sprocket cover, you can tension the saw chain easily and quickly without tools using the adjustment wheel.
There are different runtimes depending on which battery you use to operate the Stihl MSA 200 C-B from 15 and 200 minutes. With the appropriate standard or fast charger, they are ready for use again after a short period of charging. If you have an extra battery ready, you can continue using the Stihl MSA 200 C-B Cordless Chainsaw without interruption.
- QuickStop Super function (Q)
- Stihl quick chain tensioning (B)
- EC motor
- Operating handle
- Stihl Ematic system
- Tool-free oil tank cap
- Two-hand operation
- Battery runtime with AP 300 up to 45 min
- Battery runtime with AR 3000 up to 200 min
- Battery runtime with AP 200 up to 42 min
- Battery runtime with AR 2000 up to 160 min
- Battery runtime with AP 100 up to 18 min
- Battery runtime with AR 1000 up to 110 min
- Sound pressure level 84 dB(A)
- Saw chain pitch 1/4 " P
- Weight with guide bar and saw chain, without battery and saw chain oil 3.3 kg
- Sound power level 95 dB(A)
- Rated voltage 36 V
- Vibration value left/right 4.6/3.9 m/s²
- Battery technology Lithium-ion AP system
- Recommended battery AP 300
- Stihl Oilomatic saw chain type Picco Micro 3 (PM3)
ⓘ Safety Advice: training is necessary to recognise and assess the dangers of operating a chainsaw. In addition, safety clothing requirements must be observed. If there are any uncertainties, we recommend collection from our specialist workshop. You can find more information here.
1 Available sizes: Laurel green-deep forest