This is an exceptionally light cordless chainsaw for garden and property maintenance at home, and for woodwork. With STIHL quick chain tensioning and QuickStop Super chain brake. 1/4” PM3 saw chain for a fine cut and good cutting performance. Quiet, no ear protection needed.
The Stihl MSA 120 C-B is equipped with a quick chain tensioning system, which allows you to adjust and tighten the saw chain simply and safely. All you have to do is loosen the screw connection of the cover then tighten the chain with an adjusting wheel. No tools are needed. Working with the Stihl MSA 120 C-B is also made considerably safer by the QuickStop Super function, an additional braking system. This ensures that the saw chain is stopped when you operate the front hand guard, in the event of a strong kickback and when you take your hand off the rear handle. This system stops the chain within a few seconds, considerably reducing risk of injury.
As well as environmentally friendly battery operation, the Ematic system makes the Stihl MSA 120 C-B a particularly sustainable tool. This special design of saw chain ensures that chain oil is only delivered to the right places, reducing oil consumption by up to 50 percent.
Optimise performance with the following optional extras:
- AK 10, AK 20 and AK 30 batteries of different capacities
- Standard AL 101charger
- AL 300 and AL 500 quick chargers
- Battery carrying bag
- Chainsaw carrying bag
- Battery run time with AK 10 to 18 min
- Battery run time with AK 20 to 40 min
- Battery run time with AK 30 to 55 min
- Sound pressure level 83 dB(A)
- Saw chain pitch 1/4 "P
- Weight with guide bar and saw chain, without battery and chain oil 2.7 kg
- Sound power level 94 dB(A)
- Rollomatic E-bar
- Cutting length 30 cm
- Rated voltage 36 V
- Vibration value left/right 3.4/3.2 m/s²
- Battery technology Lithium-ion AK system
- Recommended battery AK 20
- Stihl Oilomatic saw chain type Picco Micro 3 (PM3)
ⓘ Safety Advice: training is necessary to recognise and assess the dangers of operating a chainsaw. In addition, safety clothing requirements must be observed. If there are any uncertainties, we recommend collection from our specialist workshop. You can find more information here.