High performance mid-range option for firewood harvesting or forestry work in small to medium-sized stands. Versatile, durable 2.6kW petrol chainsaw. Economical 2-MIX engine cuts fuel consumption by up to 20% and emissions by up to 50% compared to conventional two-stroke engines. The MS 271 features STIHL's long-life air filter system with pre-separation and professional anti-vibration technology. Also with tool-free tank caps for safe and easy refuelling, quick service access thanks to one-piece engine cover and equipped with the new Light 04 guide bar and .325" narrow-cut RM3 Pro half-chisel chain with safety drive link.
- Long-term air filter system with pre-separation
- Stihl 2-MIX engine
- Stihl four-channel technology
- Stihl anti-vibration system
- Single-lever operation
- Combi lever
- Lateral chain tensioning
- Ematic system
- Tool-free tank caps
- HD2 filter
- System weight without fuel, with guide bar and saw chain 6.4 / 6.5 kg
- Guide bar length 35 - 40 cm
- CO2 826 g/kWh
- Weight without fuel, without guide bar and saw chain 5.6 kg
- Cubic capacity 50.2 cc
- Sound pressure level 103 dB(A)
- Saw chain pitch .325 "
- Power-to-weight ratio 2.2 kg/kW
- Sound power level 115 dB(A)
- Power 2.6/3.5 kW/hp
- Vibration value left/right 4.5/4.5 m/s²
- Saw chain type Rapid Micro 3 Pro (RM3 Pro)
ⓘ Safety Advice: training is necessary to recognise and assess the dangers of operating a chainsaw. In addition, safety clothing requirements must be observed. If there are any uncertainties, we recommend collection from our specialist workshop. You can find more information here.