Ideal for forest firewood harvesting. With lateral chain tensioning, robust and long lasting .325" cutting equipment with optional 40 cm guide bar for larger logs and economical 2-MIX engine.
- Long-term air filter system with pre-separation
- Stihl 2-MIX engine
- Stihl anti-vibration system
- Single-lever operation
- Lateral chain tensioning
- Ematic system
- Carburettor preheating
- Tool-free tank caps
- HD2 filter
- Stihl ElastoStart
- Guide bar length 35-40 cm
- CO2 862 g/kWh
- Weight without fuel, without guide bar and saw chain 4.8 kg
- Cubic capacity 45.6 cc
- Sound pressure level 103 dB(A)
- Saw chain pitch .325 "
- Power-to-weight ratio 2.2 kg/kW
- Sound power level 114 dB(A)
- Power 2.2/3 kW/hp
- Vibration value left/right 3.9/3.9 m/s²
- Stihl Oilomatic saw chain type Rapid Micro 3 (RM3)
ⓘ Safety Advice: training is necessary to recognise and assess the dangers of operating a chainsaw. In addition, safety clothing requirements must be observed. If there are any uncertainties, we recommend collection from our specialist workshop. You can find more information here.