STIHL's versatile arborist saw for a range of tasks such as crown maintenance, dead wood removal, and removal of trunk and branch shoots. With Stihl ErgoStart (E) for easy starting, a practical stop button and a 1/4" P saw chain, for a precise cut and improved cutting performance thanks to the new 2-MIX engine. Tree care chainsaws are designed for use exclusively by trained operators.
- Fold-out hook
- Stihl 2-MIX engine
- Stihl four-channel technology
- Loss-proof nuts
- Stihl anti-vibration system
- Manual fuel pump (purger)
- Lateral chain tensioning
- Ematic system
- Tool-free tank caps
- System weight without fuel, with guide bar and saw chain 3.67 / 3.73 kg
- Bar length 30-35 cm
- CO2 896 g/kWh
- Weight without fuel, without guide bar and saw chain 3.3 kg
- Cubic capacity 31.8 cc
- Sound pressure level 100 dB(A)
- Saw chain pitch 1/4 " P
- Power-to-weight ratio 2.4 kg/kW
- Sound power level 112 dB(A)
- Power output 1.4/1.9 kW/hp
- Vibration value left/right 3.6/3.6 m/s²
ⓘ Safety Advice: training is necessary to recognise and assess the dangers of operating a chainsaw. In addition, safety clothing requirements must be observed. If there are any uncertainties, we recommend collection from our specialist workshop. You can find more information here.
ⓘ Warning: this chainsaw should only be used by trained operators. Use without appropriate training could lead to severe injuries.