Stihl's lightest pruning saw. Manual fuel pump and Stihl ErgoStart (E) guarantee easy starting, with 1/4" PM3 saw chain as standard for a fine cut. Economical and powerful 2-MIX engine. Tree care saws are specially designed to be used exclusively by trained arborist operators. This special saw is intended for expert users only and must be collected in person.
- Fold-out hook
- Service-friendly air filter system
- Stihl 2-MIX engine
- Stihl four-channel technology
- Stihl anti-vibration system
- Manual fuel pump (purger)
- Lateral chain tensioning
- Ematic system
- Stihl ErgoStart (E)
- Tool-free tank caps
- System weight without fuel, with guide bar and saw chain 2.92 / 2.97 kg
- Bar length 25-30 cm
- CO2 969 g/kWh
- Weight without fuel, without guide bar and saw chain 2.6 kg
- Cubic capacity 23.6 cc
- Sound pressure level 96 dB(A)
- Saw chain pitch 1/4 " P
- Power-to-weight ratio 2.4 kg/kW
- Sound power level 109 dB(A)
- Power 1.1/1.5 kW/hp
- Vibration value left/right 4.9/4.9 m/s²
ⓘ Safety Advice: training is necessary to recognise and assess the dangers of operating a chainsaw. In addition, safety clothing requirements must be observed. If there are any uncertainties, we recommend collection from our specialist workshop. You can find more information here.
ⓘ Warning: this chainsaw should only be used by trained operators. Use without appropriate training could lead to severe injuries.