The Premium Forestry Belt has been developed to meet the special requirements of timber harvesting. The belt system is characterised by its two-part structure: a soft inner belt, worn instead of a "normal" belt, combined with a fixed outer belt. This combination provides better weight distribution on the hips and prevents any annoying slipping. The belt can be individually arranged to suit your needs with modules put on or taken off as required. The large openings prevent dirt from accumulating in the tool modules. Numerous loops are used for adjustment. All these features contributed to the belt being awarded the "KWF Profi" seal by Germany's forestry association's testing agency (KWF).
- Complete belt system for forestry work
- In two parts, individually combinable for better weight distribution
- No annoying slipping of the modules
- Safety belt buckle will not open accidentally
- Large opens ensure dirt does not collect
- Can be extended with shoulder straps
- Clean as required with soapy water
- Weight 1100 g (with 5 modules).
Supplied with 6 modules: 2x double wedge pockets (small and large), calipher holder, first aid bag pocket, measuring tape holder, chalk holder. Delivery does not include tools.