En 1981. The Petzl ASAP AXIS 11 mm low stretch kernmantle rope with sewn termination and integrated energy dissipater is designed for use with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester. The energy dissipater is integrated in the rope and meets the requirements for the European EN 353-2 standard for fall protection.
The standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling. The EverFlex technology guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time. The sewn termination features the STUART accessory that helps keep the connector in position to facilitate handling. Rope available in six lengths.
- Diameter 11 mm
- Material Polyester, Nylon
- Certification compliant with EN 1891 A
- Breaking strength with sewn end splice: 22 kN
- Construction: 32-fold hollow braiding
- Sheath content: 41%
- Static elongation 3%
- Complies with EN 353-2 in combination with the ASAP fall arrester
4 Available variants