Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Oregon SpeedCut Guide Bars are the new generation of light-weight, professional guide bars.These completely re-designed guide bars are lighter, stronger and longer lasting. Designed for top performance for professional woodcutters. SpeedCut guide bars pair with SpeedCut chain to create the next-generation narrow-kerf system on saws up to 55 cc displacement. SpeedCut is designed to deliver faster cutting and reduced weight compared to standard cutting systems.
Features & Benefits:
• More precise cutting from a stiffer bar
• Provides better balance on smaller saws
• Lighter weight means less fatigue
• Longer life from a hardier rail
• Longer nose life and better performance with a new sprocket nose system
• Reduced rail wear rate and more precise cutting via better chain fit up.
- Saw length (cm/inches): 37/15
- Pitch: .325"
- Drive link size: 1.3
|Manufacturer article number:||150TXLGD025|
|benefits:||Narrow guide bar for flexible quick cuts|
|cutting length cm:||37|
|gauge in inch:||0,050"|
|gauge in mm:||1.3|
|model:||Laminierte Schiene mit Aluminiumkern|