An innovative small sawmill for producing planks and beams. It's perfect when:
- You want to cut in remote locations.
- You only need a sawmill occasionally.
- You only have limited storage space.
With the Norwood PortaMill™, your chainsaw and your household ladder, you'll start making accurate, smooth dimensional lumber, from 2 x 4s to 6 x 6s. Handles green logs up to 14in. dia. and as long as your ladder permits; mills boards up to 8in. wide. Your chainsaw is the saw head, and you set the cutting depth, engage the throttle and push the saw through the cut. For best results a chainsaw < 5 PS is recommended. Assembly required.
- Cutting thickness 35 cm logs and 20 cm planks
- Drive type chain saw < 50 ccm for medium logs and < 65 ccm for large logs, for chain saws with screw bolts
- Cutting length: depending on the ladder used (width from 36 cm - 46 cm) or with rail system No. 10-032-01 approx. 2.3 m + 1.52 m per extension No. 10-032-02
- Weight 42 kg