The Nordforest Hunting Wild Boar Protection Trousers have been developed for hunters who appreciate professionalism, wish to benefit from the latest technology and trust in the experience of experts.
What's new and unique is the innovative, lightweight and highly effective Wild Boar protection insert made of specially woven material resistant to bites and tusk punctures. This material's properties have already been proven as protective clothing in fencing. Several layers of this extraordinary material are incorporated into these wild boar protection trousers. This guarantees a high level of protection combined with comfort. After a series of serious hunting accidents with wild boar, Germany's forestry commission (Kuratorium für Waldarbeit und Forsttechnik (KWF)) and the DPLF (Deutsche Prüf- und Zertifizierungsstelle für Land- und Forsttechnik = Germany's testing and certification body for agricultural and forestry technology) established a common testing principle for puncture resistance in protective clothing against wild boar attacks.
- KWF/DPLF type tested and certified
- Tested and approved as complying with EN ISO 13688 for Protective Clothing - General requirements
- Puncture-proof material over safety-relevant zones
- Front side complete puncture protection, back side puncture protection from below to over the hollow of the knee. The leg seams are completely underlaid with the protection insert and individually sewn.
- Spacer material to absorb impact energy and reduce impact force
- Improved air circulation due to the spacer material
- Robust Cordura outer material with stretch sections
- Wearing comfort and optimal freedom of movement retained
- Front and lower leg areas are waterproof
- Cut higher at the back with an elastic comfort waistband
- Attachments for braces
- With narrow ventilation zones on the front side made of robust mesh material
- With zip-up leg ventilation vent on the back, mesh-lined for effective temperature regulation during strenuous activity
- Knees further reinforced with robust Kevlar material
- Two zip-up pockets
- Two flap pockets with snap buttons
- One zip-up back pocket
- Sturdy knife pouch
- Leg ends with internal gaiters for optimum tick protection
- With shoe hooks
- Weight 1.05 kg
Please note the following on size classification:
Short sizes 5 cm shorter leg
Extra long sizes 7 cm longer leg
No personal protection equipment can provide 100% protection. Should any protective insert become damaged, the garment must be replaced.
Technical textiles lose their properties due to environmental influences. We recommend an exchange after 24 months or 40 washes.
Washable at 40 degrees. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not use rinsing additives or fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. Dry by hanging up.
|Material specifications:||Upper material 92 % polyamide, 8 % elastane, inner material: 100 % polyester, puncture-proof zones: 89 % polyester, 11 % cotton.|
- Download DocumentService Anl_89-795.pdf
- Download shop_class_certificate Anl_89-795_89-819_keilerschutzhose_kwf_test.pdf
- Download shop_class_certificate Anl_89-795_89-819_keilerschutzhose_zertifikat.pdf
- Download shop_class_certificate Anl_89-795_89-819_keilerschutzhose_pruefbericht.pdf
- Download shop_class_test 89-795_Test_Vildsvinsbyxa_JaktochJaegare_052018.pdf