Meindl's Airstream Rock Chainsaw Boot is a further development of the successful Air Stream and sets new standards in proven comfort plus increased safety.
It’s suitable for the most dynamic work, even on rocks and wood. The boots have extremely light toe caps and the latest sole profile technology designed for especially tough terrain: the inside is soft and the orange outer rubber sole has a deep profile and is also fitted with metal diamonds for amazing grip. The sole is made of very hard, abrasion-resistant rubber with movable slats.
Meindl has introduced further innovations; there’s a pronounced hook heel for more skid resistance and an all-surround, anti-scuff rubber belt which covers both the toe and heel areas with an integrated gaiter. As a result, no wood chips, dirt or snow can enter the boots.
- Cut protection boots complying with EN ISO 20345, Class I, S2
- Cut protection Class 2
- A further development of proven Airstream features
- Great wearing comfort thanks to the Memory-Foam-System (MFS)
- Light toe cap made of aluminium
- Gore-Tex lining
- Hi-Grip, self-cleaning "Multigrip Rock" profile with metal diamond studs
- Pronounced heel hook for more skid resistance
- Closed gaiter cuff to keep dirt and wood chips out
- Loop for pulling on
- Flexible, pressure-free Digafix lacing
- Novel tongue flap construction with two-piece anti-cut bar
- Tongue flap also contributes to better air circulation in the boot
- All-surround rubber belt
- Reflective dots on the sides
- Removable "Air-Active Drysole"
- Shaft height 20.5 cm
- Weight 2160 g (size 43)
Care for with Meindl Sportwax and Wet-Proof.