Carving bars are especially designed for carving sculptures.
- Groove width 1.3 mm
- The bar tip is particularly narrow
- This allows for very fine work without little risk of kickbacks.
- The saw chain should be as small as possible. Fine work is more important than cutting performance.
- 1/4" saw chains are recommended.
- In most cases, the drive (chain sprocket) must be converted for this special pitch.
GB Carving Bars are made of very special steel for precision and a long service life.
Can be used for different chain saws, available in different lengths and different blade tips.
The universal socket is suitable for almost all "small" chainsaws (8.5 mm slot width/bolt thickness).
|Groove Width:||1,3 mm|
|Recording:||Stihl 240, Stihl 260, Stihl 261|
|Product Type:||Carving guide bar|
|Model Description:||Groove Width 1.3 mm|
|Guide Bar Point Diameter:||2 cm|