The Frontier OS 31 is a powerful band sawmill for stationary or mobile use. It is easy to learn how best to use it and the technology is robust, simple and the sawmill can easily made to be mobile. The Frontier OS 31 cuts up to 3 m³ per hour in beams and planks. It is powered by a 10.3 kW (14 PS) motor with an electric starter.
Cutting depth is adjusted by means of an ergonomically positioned hand crank and a clearly visible scale helps find the correct measurements quickly for precise cutting with the endless sawblade. The Frontier OS 31 is suitable for all types of timber and has sufficient power in reserve for large trunks. Delivered unassembled without trailer chassis, starter battery and saw blade. Delivery includes 2 log holders and one log clamp.
- Powerful band sawmill for timber fans and forest owners
- Simple and robust design
- Can be used stationary or mobile
- Already prepared for mounting on a trailer
- Powered by a petrol engine with an electric starter
- Performance up to 3 m³ per hour
- Suitable for trunks up to 790 mm diameter
- Maximum cutting length 340 cm