- Produced from seaweed
- Supports growth - prevents damage from drying out
- Protects against roots drying out in forestry and tree nurseries
- Minimises planting shock
- Improves the water balance
- Can absorb a lot of water (water storage)
- Increases resistance in dry periods
- Absolutely environmentally neutral
Roots should be immersed in a Forstalgin solution before planting.
Forestry specimens: 0.8% (800 g of Forstalgin to 100 l of water)
Large plants: 1-1.5%
Alternatively, Forstalgin can be placed directly into the planting hole. Add 0.5 to 1 teaspoon of Forstalgin, then insert the plant. Can also be used for seedling and embankment greening.