Signal word: Danger. Hazard statements: H222 Extremely flammable aerosol. H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated. H319 Causes serious eye irritation. H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
Ballistol KO Pepper Spray is a highly effective animal repellent spray based on concentrated pepper extract.
The active ingredient Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) produces a strong irritating effect in the eyes and respiratory tract but, unlike other irritants, is non-toxic. With a Scoville pungency scale of more than 2.5 million for fast and reliable action.
Has a range of up to five metres. In Germany Ballistol KO Pepper Spray KO is only permitted for use against aggressive animals. To achieve an optimal effect aim at the eyes and nose of the animal. Available in two spray shapes: FOG for a definite hit and JET, for greater range outdoors.
- Handy KO pepper spray at an affordable price
- Strong dose with 11% active ingredient
- Spray range up to 5 m
- Permitted only as an animal repellent
- Two spray shapes to choose from
- Content 40 ml
- Height / diameter 9 x 3.5 cm
- Weight (net) 36 g
Rinse often with cold water upon contact with the eyes. Remove contact lenses if possible. Wash hands with soap and water.
- Download as400_gefahr_datenblatt_cdn SD_75-127_pfeffer_ko_jet_tierabwehrspray_dei1jwGLlBnUQ1o.pdf
- Download as400_gefahr_datenblatt_cdn SD_75-126_pfeffer_ko_fog_tierabwehrspray_deT0CHnamnXIJ8a.pdf
- Download as400_gefahr_datenblatt_cdn SD_75-1269ejPu22FewgOY.pdf
- Download as400_gefahr_datenblatt_cdn SD_75-126_en_gbY7F1ZXlLzAVgd.pdf
- Download as400_gefahr_datenblatt_cdn SD_75-127_en_gbBJUfwmuxyPl0d.pdf