Knotted mesh fencing for forestry enclosures to keep out game animals. Made of thick, galvanised steel with great tensile strength to guarantee a long service life.
Medium weight version with 2.0 and 1.6 mm wire diameters.
- Height 220 cm
- Number of horizontal wires 30
- Diameter of top and bottom wires in line with EN 10218-2 = 2.0 mm
- Tensile strength per wire at least 1100 N/mm²
- Diameter of horizontal and vertical wires = 1.6 mm
- Tensile strength of each wire in N/mm² in line with EN 10223-5 at least 1100 N/mm²
- Spacing of the horizontal wires from bottom to top:
- 2 x 10 cm
- 20 x 5 cm
- 4 x 10 cm
- 3 x 20 cm
- Distance between vertical wires 15 cm
- Zinc coating on horizontal and vertical wires in line with EN 10244-2 at least 195 g/sqm.
- Roll length 50 m
- Weight 42 kg
We would be pleased to give individual quotations for large orders.
|Distance between horizontal wires from bottom to top:||2 x 10 cm, 20 x 5 cm, 4 x 10 cm, 3 x 20 cm|
|Distance between vertical wires:||15|
|Number of horizontal wires:||30|
|Roll length (m):||50|
|Tear strength of horizontal wires (N/mm²):||1100|
|Tear strength top and bottom wires (N/mm²):||1100|
|Zinc layer (g/m²):||215|
|Ø horizontal wires (mm):||2|
|Ø top and bottom wires (mm):||2.5|